Each SIP and analog extension comes with its default user preferences, such as how the unit manages the call process. For example, you could configure the process to forward a call to another number on a specific schedule.
This recipe guides you through the quick and easy process of configuring call handling in FortiVoice Enterprise.
Handling a Normal Call
To handle a normal call
- Go to Extensions > Extensions > Preferences.
- Double click an existing number.
- Go to the Call Handling section and select Normal call handling.
- Select one of the call status tabs (No answer, Busy, Do not disturb, Unavailable, or Voicemail).
- Select User defined.
- Select New to define a call process according to a schedule.
- Select a preconfigured schedule from the Schedule dropdown menu.
- Select the action you want the unit to take when the call reaches the unit during the designated schedule.
- Select Create and then select OK.
Latest posts by Mike Mielke (see all)