This recipe is part of the process of deploying FortiGate HA load-balancing for Microsoft Azure using Azure load balancer. See below for the rest of the recipes in this process:
- Basic concepts
- Traffic flow
- Azure load balancer
- Inbound NAT rules
- Load balancing rules
- Locate FortiGate HA for Azure in the Azure portal or Azure marketplace
- Determine your licensing model
- Configure FortiGate initial parameters
- Create VNet and subnets in network settings
- Select Azure instance type
- Assign Azure IP address
- Validate deployment resources
- Create FortiGate instances
- Connect to the FortiGate
- [Use case] Set up a Windows Server in the protected network
- Configure FortiGate firewall policies and virtual IPs
- [Failover test] Create load balancing rules and access the Windows Server via remote desktop
This recipe details two ways to find the FortiGate HA product listing on Azure:
- Log into the Azure portal, navigate the marketplace, then select FortiGate HA.
- Go to the Azure marketplace product page.
- Log into the Azure management portal, then click New > More services. Enter marketplace. Click Marketplace, then search for fortigate HA.
- Choose the product name, then click Create.
- Navigate to the marketplace product page.
- Click GET IT NOW. In the popup, click Continue. It leads you to log into the Azure management portal. After logging in, the product description displays. Click Create.
Latest posts by In Hye Lee (see all)
- Protecting Docker Environments from Security Threats - July 27, 2018
- Deploying FortiManager for GCP - July 5, 2018
- Initial Deployment - July 5, 2018