FortiMail is a complete secure email gateway platform suitable for any size organization. It provides a single solution to protect against inbound attacks – including advanced malware -as well as outbound threats and data loss with a wide range of top-rated security capabilities. These capabilities cover: antispam, antiphishing, anti-malware, sandboxing, data leakage prevention (DLP), identity based encryption (IBE), and message archiving.
The FortiMail recipes is divided into the following sections:
- Antispam: recipes about using a FortiMail’s antispam features.
- Getting Started: recipes to help you start using your FortiMail.
- Best Practices: recipes dedicated to providing you useful tips to make the most of your FortiMail unit.
- Troubleshooting: recipes that help you figure out and solve problems with your FortiMail unit
- Cloud: recipes to help you focus on your business by relying on trusted security experts to manage and secure key infrastructure.
Additional FortiMail documentation is available at docs.fortinet.com.