Welcome to FortiCast, the podcast for all things Fortinet. New episodes are released twice a month.
Subscribe to FortiCast
Find out about one of Fortinet’s latest products, FortiDeceptor, which uses VMs to lure attackers and monitor their activities on your network.
Also, there’s another Q&A episode in the works. If you have a question, send it to email@example.com and you might win an Amazon Echo Dot. See terms and conditions below.
Q&A Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited by law. Recipient must be of the legal age of majority where the recipient resides, and not: an employee of Fortinet, a Fortinet reseller or partner, a consultant, a Fortinet competitor, or a government affiliate. To enter you must: Submit a question by email to FortiCast@fortinet.com prior to 11:59pm PT on December 31, 2018. Fortinet will draw four (4) winners at random from the pool of all eligible entrants on January 15th, 2019.
By submitting the question and by receiving any prize, recipient certifies, acknowledges and agrees that the prize is not provided in exchange for new or continued business or any improper benefit. Further, recipient represents and warrants that: (a) the gift is in compliance with and not in violation of recipient’s company policies, and (b) recipient is not a government entity or affiliate.
Limit one (1) item per person. The market value of the prize is USD $40.00 each. Winners are selected at random from all eligible entries and all eligible entrants have an equal chance of winning. Odds depend on the total number of eligible entries. Selected winners must complete a Gift Acknowledgement Form to receive prize. Prizes will be distributed within twenty-one days of receipt of the completed Gift Acknowledgment Form. Fortinet reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel or modify this promotion at any time.
- Episode 38: FortiDeceptor
- Episode 37: FortiGuard Cloud
- Episode 36: FortiNAC
- Episode 35: FortiMail 6.0
- Episode 34: Security Round Table 2
- Episode 33: FortiSIEM 5.0
- Episode 32: Q&A
- Episode 31: Fortinet & the Cloud
- Episode 30: FortiExtender Cloud
- Episode 29: FortiSwitch 6.0
- Episode 28: Security Round Table
- Episode 27: Compliance & Certification
- Episode 26: FortiToolkit
- Episode 25: FortiGate 6000F series
- Episode 24: FortiGuard
- Episode 23: FortiCloud & FortiDeploy
- Episode 22: Fortinet Partnership Programs
- Episode 21: Fortinet Security Fabric
- Episode 20: Fortinet Innovators – FortiSIEM
- Episode 19: Fortinet Innovators – FortiCarrier
- Episode 18: Fortinet Innovators – FortiGate 7000 Series
- Episode 17: FortiGate Troubleshooting – Tools and Methodologies
- Episode 16: FortiGate Troubleshooting – Common Issues & Solutions
- Episode 15: FortiCloud 3.2
- Episode 14: FortiManager 5.6
- Episode 13: Technical Documentation
- Episode 12: FortiDDoS Graphing
- Episode 11: IoT – Is my toothbrush infected?
- Episode 10: FortiDDoS
- Episode 9: Wireless Controller
- Episode 8: FortiMail
- Episode 7: FSSO
- Episode 6: Hardware Testing
- Episode 5: FortiCloud
- Episode 4: FortiSwitch & FortiLink
- Episode 3: SOC3
- Episode 2: Wave 2 Wireless
- Episode 1: Introduction to FortiCast