Using the provided hardware, the FortiAP unit can be attached to a ceiling or wall.
To attach the unit to a wall using the wall mounting hardware kit:
- Insert the anchors provided in the wall mounting hardware kit into an appropriate location on a wall.
- Insert the screws provided in the wall mounting hardware kit into the
- Mount the FortiAP unit onto the screws.
To attach the unit to a ceiling using the T-rail mounting hardware kit:
- Attach the T-rail connector to the bottom cover of the FortiAP unit using
the four provided short screws.
If extra space is required to accommodate drop ceiling tiles, use the taller
- Line up the connected T-rail connector with an appropriately sized rail
and twist the unit onto the rail until it snaps into place.
Note: To protect your FortiAP unit, use the Kensington security slot to
attach a cable lock (cable lock is not included).
Latest posts by In Hye Lee (see all)
- Protecting Docker Environments from Security Threats - July 27, 2018
- Deploying FortiManager for GCP - July 5, 2018
- Initial Deployment - July 5, 2018