The unit can be mounted on a wall or ceiling using the provided wall-mount hardware. It can also be mounted on any appropriate magnetic surface, such as the side of a desk, using the built-in magnets on the bottom of the device.
The device can be mounted horizontally or vertically as needed.
To mount the device using the magnets
- Select an appropriate location, such as a shelf or office partition, onto which the device can be stuck.
- Stick the device to the magnetic material and ensure that it is mounted securely.
To mount the device on a wall or ceiling
- Select an appropriate location, then mark the location on the wall or ceiling where the anchors will be located.
- Drill the mounting holes in the marked locations with an appropriately sized drill bit, then insert the provided anchors into the holes.
- Screw the provided screws into the anchors, leaving enough of the screw exposed to ensure that the unit can be mounted on them.
- Mount the device onto the screws and ensure that it is mounted securely.
Latest posts by In Hye Lee (see all)
- Protecting Docker Environments from Security Threats - July 27, 2018
- Deploying FortiManager for GCP - July 5, 2018
- Initial Deployment - July 5, 2018