Using the provided hardware, the FortiAP unit can be mounted on a wall.
To mount the unit on a wall:
- Select an appropriate location and mark the location on the wall where the anchors will be located.
- Insert the anchors provided in the wall mount kit into the wall in the marked locations. If necessary, drill holes into the wall with an appropriately sized drill bit prior to inserting the anchors.
- Screw the provided M3x16L screws into the two anchors, leaving enough of the screws exposed to ensure that the unit can be mounted on them.
- Mount the FortiAP unit onto the screws and ensure that it is mounted securely.
You can now proceed with connecting your FortiAP unit.
Latest posts by In Hye Lee (see all)
- Protecting Docker Environments from Security Threats - July 27, 2018
- Deploying FortiManager for GCP - July 5, 2018
- Initial Deployment - July 5, 2018