FortiAnalyzer units securely aggregate log data from Fortinet security appliances, allowing you to quickly analyze and visualize network threats, inefficiencies and usage. FortiAnalyzer is one of several versatile Fortinet Management Products that provide a diversity of deployment types, growth flexibility, advanced customization through APIs and simple licensing.
All recipes were made using FortiAnalyzer 5.4 unless otherwise specified.
- FortiAnalyzer Analyzer-Collector configuration
- Adding FortiAnalyzer to a security fabric
- Expanding storage for FortiAnalyzer 5.2.x units
- Deploying FortiAnalyzer-VM in AWS
- Changing the IPMI Password
- Log Data Migration from an Old to a New FortiAnalyzer
- Replacing FortiGate HA Pairs with Logging Enabled