Only AC units can be installed on a flat surface. DC units must be installed in a rack.
Surface Mounting the Device
- Ensure that the surface onto which the unit is to be installed is clean, level, and stable and that there is at least 1.5in (3.8cm) of clearance on all sides to allow for adequate airflow.
- Attach the provided rubber feet to the bottom of the unit.
- Place the unit in the designated location.
- Verify that the spacing around the unit conforms to requirements and that the unit is level.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiManager: Third Party Blacklist Provider Workflow - September 12, 2017
- FortiManager 400E/2000E/3000F Installation Guide - September 5, 2017
- FortiManager 300E Installation Guide - September 5, 2017