Routing the Cables without the Cable Management Arm
- Locate the inner and outer CMA brackets on the interior sides of both rack flanges.
- Gently bundle the cables, pulling them clear of the system connectors to the left and right sides.
- Thread the Velcro straps through the tooled slots on the brackets on each side of the system to secure the cable bundles.
Next, see Removing the Device from the Rack.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiAnalyzer 400E Installation Guide - July 7, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer Installation Guide with Cable Management Arm - July 7, 2017
- Basic FortiAnalyzer Installation Guide - July 7, 2017