Removing the Device from the Rack
- Find the lock levers on the front ends of the inner rails.
- Pull each lever up into the release position to unlock the device.
- Grab the sides of the device and pull it forward and up to unseat it from the J-slots, then lift the device up and away from the rack and place it on a clean, level surface.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiSandbox 2000E Installation Guide - October 4, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer: Replacing FortiGate HA Pairs with Logging Enabled - October 2, 2017
- FortiManager: Third Party Blacklist Provider Workflow - September 12, 2017