The Rapid and Versa static rail kit contains the following parts:
- Eight 10-32 x0.5in Phillips head screws (VersaRails only)
- One pair of static mounting rails with either VersaRails or RapidRails brackets
- One pair of chassis static rail modules
- Two reusable tie wraps
Attaching the Static Rails to the Device
- Locate the three keyhole slots on the static rail, and the corresponding shoulder screws on the side of the device.
- Place the rail against the side of the device so that the shoulder screws fit through the round portions of the keyhole slots, then slide the rail towards the back of the device.
- Repeat the process for the second rail.
|Some devices may have more screw holes than screws. In this case, ensure that there is an equal number of screws used on each side of the device. The number of screws provided are sufficient for safely mounting the device.|
If you have sliding rail or 2 post rail kit, see Rapid and Versa Sliding Rail Kit & Two-Post Rail Kit.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiAnalyzer 400E Installation Guide - July 7, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer Installation Guide with Cable Management Arm - July 7, 2017
- Basic FortiAnalyzer Installation Guide - July 7, 2017