Installing the Cable Management Arm
The CMA can be installed on either the right or left mounting rail. It is recommended that it be mounted on the side of the device opposite to the power supplies, otherwise the CMA must be disconnected prior to removing the power supplies.
The CMA must be removed prior to removing the power supplies.
- At the back of the system, fit the latch on the front end of the CMA to the innermost bracket of the slide assembly until the latch engages.
- Fit the other latch on the end of the outermost bracket until the latch engages.
Removing the Cable Management Arm
Disengage both latches by pressing the CMA release buttons at the top of the inner and outer latch housings.
Next, see Moving the Cable Management Arm.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiSandbox 2000E Installation Guide - October 4, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer: Replacing FortiGate HA Pairs with Logging Enabled - October 2, 2017
- FortiManager: Third Party Blacklist Provider Workflow - September 12, 2017