Installing or Removing the Cable Management Arm Tray
Align and engage each side of the tray with the receiver brackets on the inner edges of the rails and push forward until the tray clicks into place.
- Squeeze the latch-release buttons on both sides toward the center
- Push the tray into or pull the tray out of the receiver brackets.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiSandbox 2000E Installation Guide - October 4, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer: Replacing FortiGate HA Pairs with Logging Enabled - October 2, 2017
- FortiManager: Third Party Blacklist Provider Workflow - September 12, 2017