Installing the Outer Rails on a Rack
- Press up on the locking tab on the back of the middle rail.
- Push the middle rail back into the outer rail.
- Hang the hooks on the front of the outer rail to the slot on the rack. If required, use screws to secure the rail to the rack.
- Pull out the back of the outer rail to adjust its length until it fits properly in the rack.
- Hang the hooks on the back of the rail into the slots on the back of the rack. If required, use screws to secure the rail to the rack.
- Repeat the above steps for the remaining rail.
Next, see Inserting the Device into the Rack.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiSandbox 2000E Installation Guide - October 4, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer: Replacing FortiGate HA Pairs with Logging Enabled - October 2, 2017
- FortiManager: Third Party Blacklist Provider Workflow - September 12, 2017