Installing Flush Mount Rails into a 2 Post Rack
- Place the two mounting rails on a smooth work surface with the front ends of both rails facing you.
- Remove the two bracket nuts from the adjustable mounting bracket using an appropriate wrench or nut-driver.
- Place the mounting bracket on either the 7.62cm or 15.24cm (3in or 6in) wide flush-mount threaded studs.
- Finger tighten the previously removed bracket nuts to secure the mounting bracket.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for the remaining mounting rail.
- Holding the left mounting rail at the required location, position the mounting flange against the front of the 2-post rack and secure it to the rack with two of the provided screws.
- Slide the adjustable mounting flange so that it is against the back of the rack post, then secure it to the post with two of the provided screws.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to install the right mounting rail.
- Confirm that both rails are mounted at the same vertical position on both sides of the rack.
- Tighten the bracket nuts on the adjustable mounting bracket using an appropriate wrench or nut-driver.
If you have Center Mount Rails, see Installing Center Mount Rails into a 2 Post Rack.