Installing the Device into the Rack
- Ensure that the inner rails are properly connected to the device, and the that the outer rails are securely attached to the rack.
- Pull the middle rail out from the front of the outer rail until it locks.
- Align the inner rails with the middle rails and slide the device onto the rails until the locking tab on the inner rails clicks into the front of the middle rails. Ensure that even pressure is applied to both sides of the device while doing this.
- Push down the locking tabs on both sides at the same time, then push the device all the into the rack.
- If your device came with front handles, you can use screws to secure the device to the rack for security purposes. See Front Handles for more information.
Next, see Engaging and Releasing the Slam Latch.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiAnalyzer 400E Installation Guide - July 7, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer Installation Guide with Cable Management Arm - July 7, 2017
- Basic FortiAnalyzer Installation Guide - July 7, 2017