Installing Center Mount Rails into a 2 Post Rack
- Locate the right mounting rail and push the adjustable mounting bracket towards the back of the rail.
- Position the right mounting rail in the 2 post rack at the required location, then push the adjustable mounting bracket forward until it is against the rack frame and the secure the mounting flange and adjustable mounting bracket to the rack with four of the provided screws.
- Repeat the process for the left mounting rail.
- Confirm that both rails are mounted at the same vertical position on both sides of the rack.
If you have a Flush Mount Rails, see Installing Flush Mount Rails into a 2 Post Rack.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiManager: Third Party Blacklist Provider Workflow - September 12, 2017
- FortiManager 400E/2000E/3000F Installation Guide - September 5, 2017
- FortiManager 300E Installation Guide - September 5, 2017