Installing the Cable Management Arm Tray
The Cable Management Arm is intended to be installed on sliding rail kits only.
|The CMA can be installed on either the right or left mounting rail, depending on how the cables must be routed from the device.|
- Fit the ends of the tray between the ends of the mounting rails at the back of the device, then slide the tray towards the device until it latches.
- In preparation for installing the CMA, press the catch at the center of the retention latch, and rotate the latch downwards.
Installing the Cable Management Arm
- Ensure that the retention latch is down.
- Fit the latch on the front end of the CMA onto the innermost bracket of the rail assembly at the back of device until the latch engages.
- Fit the latch on the unattached end of the CMA onto the outermost bracket of the rail assembly until the latch engages.