The Hardware page describes how to rack mount your Fortinet device.
Before mounting your device, please review the following:
For information on using the Fortinet Rack Mount Tray (SP-RACKTRAY-01/02) to mount your FortiGate device, see the Fortinet Rack Mount Tray QuickStart Guide, available in the Fortinet Document Library.
- Rail Mounting
- Basic Sliding Rails
- Disassembling the rails
- Attaching the inner rails to the device
- Attaching the outer rails to the rack
- Inserting the device into the rack
Rail with the Cable Management Arm
- The Cable Management Arm
- Sliding Rails with the Cable Management Arm
- Mounting the Rail Assemblies
- Installing the Device into the Rack
- Engaging and Releasing the Slam Latch
- Routing Cables without the Cable Management Arm
- Removing the Device from the Rack
Rapid and Versa Rails
RapidRails and VersaRails mounting kits can be either static or sliding. They can also be for either 4 post or 2 post racks.
- Rapid and Versa Rail Kits
- Installing the Rails
- Installing the Device
- Removing the Device
- Installing the Cable Management Arm
The CMA is intended to be installed on sliding rail kits only.