Some devices include front handles that aid in pulling the device in and out. They can also be screwed into the rack to help secure the device to the rack.
Attach the front handles to the device
- After attaching the requisite rails to the device, but before installing the device into the rack, attach the provided rack-mount brackets to the sides of the unit using the provided screws.
- Continue with installing the device into the rack.
- To secure the device into the rack after it has been installed, insert rack-mounting screws through the holes in the front handles in the rack.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- Basic FortiSwitch Installation Guide - November 28, 2017
- FortiSandbox 2000E Installation Guide - October 4, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer: Replacing FortiGate HA Pairs with Logging Enabled - October 2, 2017