FortiWeb hardware-based Web Application Firewall appliances include the latest technologies like 10 GE SFP+ ports and provide options for up to 2x 2TB drives for onboard storage. Models range in throughputs to meet the needs of smaller enterprise to high-end data center and MSSP application environments.
- Deploying FortiWeb-VM virtual appliance in Microsoft Azure
- Signature vs. Adaptive vs. Behavioral
- FortiWeb-VM offline protection mode
- Add additional public IPs to FortiWeb-VM on Azure
- Using AWS Elastic Load Balancing with FortiWeb-VM
- Publish OWA using FortiWeb
- Fortinet and the GHOST Vulnerability
- Configure FortiWeb to work with Kerberos Delegation
Additional FortiWeb documentation is available at docs.fortinet.com.