FortiRecorder and FortiCameras simplify IP video security surveillance while streamlining the user experience. Easy to use, affordable and versatile, FortiCameras give you the power to see everything; cover critical entry points, point of sale terminals, warehouses, public areas, loading docs and anything else you need too keep your eye on. The FortiRecorder captures the images for easy monitoring, storage and retrieval, in your office or on the fly. Site security becomes an extension of your network.
The following recipes and videos were made using FortiRecorder 2.0.
- Remotely accessing a FortiRecorder through a FortiGate
- Connecting remote cameras to FortiRecorder
- How to use FortiRecorder Mobile Android
- How to use FortiRecorder Mobile iOS
- Problems with QuickTime in FortiRecorder
- ONVIF Camera Installation Guidelines
- Installing Hard Drives in FortiRecorder 400D
- Face Recognition Configuration in FortiCentral
- FortiRecorder direct connection installation
- FortiRecorder event monitor
- FortiRecorder Mobile Android
- FortiRecorder Mobile iOS
- FortiRecorder Central user interface overview
- FortiRecorder Central live and recorded viewing
Additional FortiRecorder/FortiCamera documentation is available at docs.fortinet.com.