FortiGate is a network security appliance that can apply a number of features to your network traffic, providing a consolidated security solution to match the needs of any network, big or small.
The FortiGate recipes is divided into the following sections:
- Getting Started: recipes to help you start using your FortiGate.
- Authentication: recipes about authenticating users and devices on your network.
- Security: recipes about using a FortiGate to protect your network.
- VPNs: recipes about virtual private networks (VPNs), including authentication methods.
- WiFi: recipes about managing a wireless network with your FortiGate.
- Expert: recipes about advanced FortiGate configurations for users with a higher degree of background knowledge.
Additional FortiGate documentation is available at docs.fortinet.com.