The NEBS Optional Air Filter Installation applies the following FortiGate devices:
An air filter can be purchased to cover the front air intakes of the device.
To connect the air filter:
- Remove the ears from the rack-mount brackets using an appropriate screwdriver.
- Attach the Aluminum Filter Brackets to the rack-mount brackets using four M4x8 flat head countersink screws.
- Insert the Air Filter into the Air Filter Cover, then screw the cover onto the filter brackets using an appropriate screwdriver.
|NEBS SKU only, please check price list for NEBS SKU offering.|
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiManager: Third Party Blacklist Provider Workflow - September 12, 2017
- FortiManager 400E/2000E/3000F Installation Guide - September 5, 2017
- FortiManager 300E Installation Guide - September 5, 2017