The unit can be mounted on a ceiling using the provided ceiling mounting bracket.
To attach the unit to a ceiling using the ceiling mount bracket:
- Attach the ceiling mount bracket to the bottom cover of the FortiAP unit by sliding the mount bracket from the left to the right onto the FortiAP Unit.
If extra space is required to accommodate drop ceiling tiles, use the taller ceiling mount bracket.
- Select an appropriate location, hold the device against the ceiling t-rail, and push the FortiAP unit onto the ceiling until it snaps into place.
The unit can be removed from the bracket by pressing on the bracket tab and sliding the device out.
Note: Four ceiling mount brackets are included; both standard and recessed ceiling mount brackets come in sizes: 1.43cm (9/16in) and 2.38cm (15/16in).
To protect your device from unauthorized removal, use the Kensington™ Security Slot to attach a cable lock (not included).
Latest posts by In Hye Lee (see all)
- Connect to the FortiGate - February 21, 2018
- Deploying FortiGate for GCP - February 21, 2018
- (Connectivity test) Configure FortiGate firewall policies and virtual IPs - February 14, 2018