IMPORTANT NOTE: The device must be professionally installed.
The device can be mounted either outdoors or indoors and may be attached to either a pole or wall.
Note: The included PoE injector must be mounted indoors, as it is not weatherproof.
To mount the device on a wall
- Insert the mounting anchors into an appropriate wall.
- Screw the mounting screws into the anchors, ensuring that enough of the screw is exposed to allow for mounting the device.
- Hang the device onto the mounting screws, then slide the unit downwards to secure it into place.
To mount the FortiAP unit on a pole
- Loop the provided pole straps through the slots on the back of the device, then
around the pole.
- Tighten the straps to ensure that the device is firmly in place.
Latest posts by In Hye Lee (see all)
- Connect to the FortiGate - February 21, 2018
- Deploying FortiGate for GCP - February 21, 2018
- (Connectivity test) Configure FortiGate firewall policies and virtual IPs - February 14, 2018