Using the provided hardware, the FortiAP unit can be attached to a wall or pole.
To attach the unit to a wall:
- Setup the provided anchors and screws in the desired wall.
- Hang the FortiAP device on the screws.
To attach the unit to a pole:
- Loop the wire belts through the slots on the rear of the device and then around the pole.
- Tighten the belts to ensure that the device is firmly in place.
The FortiAP 112B has a directional antenna located on the front of the device. The strongest signal is achieved in the 60 degree range shown in the below image.
For a reliable wireless connection, the units to which you would like to connect should be within this range.
Latest posts by In Hye Lee (see all)
- Connect to the FortiGate - February 21, 2018
- Deploying FortiGate for GCP - February 21, 2018
- (Connectivity test) Configure FortiGate firewall policies and virtual IPs - February 14, 2018