In this episode, Sandip Borle, Eric Schulhof, and Alan Russell discuss FortiSwitch and how FortiLink can be used to extend FortiGate security across a network.
More FortiSwitch/FortiLink resources
- Managing FortiSwitches using FortiGate (for FortiOS 5.4.1+)
- FortiSwitch Secure Access Switches datasheet
Subscribe to FortiCast
Technical Writer & Head Cookbook Chef at Fortinet
Victoria Martin works in Ottawa as part of the FortiOS technical documentation team. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree from Mount Allison University, after which she attended Humber College's book publishing program, followed by the more practical technical writing program at Algonquin College. She does need glasses but also likes wearing them, since glasses make you look smarter.
Latest posts by Victoria Martin (see all)
- Security Fabric over IPsec VPN - October 18, 2017
- Security Fabric troubleshooting - October 17, 2017
- Episode 18: Fortinet Innovators – FortiGate 7000 Series - October 12, 2017