In this episode, Michael Strickland and Sean Groarke discuss the third generation of the FortiASIC system-on-a-chip, called the SOC3. This chip is used in the new FortiGate 60E series.
More SOC3 Resources:
- Fortinet’s Next-Generation System-on-a-Chip Accelerates the World’s Most Powerful Distributed Enterprise Firewall
- Introducing the World’s Fastest and Most Secure Distributed Enterprise Firewall
- FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60E Series
Subscribe to FortiCast
Technical Writer & Head Cookbook Chef at Fortinet
Victoria Martin works in Ottawa as part of the FortiOS technical documentation team. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree from Mount Allison University, after which she attended Humber College's book publishing program, followed by the more practical technical writing program at Algonquin College. She does need glasses but also likes wearing them, since glasses make you look smarter.
Latest posts by Victoria Martin (see all)
- Security Fabric over IPsec VPN - October 18, 2017
- Security Fabric troubleshooting - October 17, 2017
- Episode 18: Fortinet Innovators – FortiGate 7000 Series - October 12, 2017