Michael Strickland and Axelle Apvrille discuss the Internet of Things and some of the threats IoT added to the security landscape.
- The Internet of Things @ the Fortinet Blog
- Axelle Apvrille’s Cryptogirl articles
- Fortinet Extends Security Fabric Protection into the Internet of Things
Subscribe to FortiCast
Technical Writer & Head Cookbook Chef at Fortinet
Victoria Martin works in Ottawa as part of the FortiOS technical documentation team. She graduated with a Bachelor's degree from Mount Allison University, after which she attended Humber College's book publishing program, followed by the more practical technical writing program at Algonquin College. She does need glasses but also likes wearing them, since glasses make you look smarter.
Latest posts by Victoria Martin (see all)
- Dual-band SSID with optional client load balancing - December 7, 2017
- Episode 20: Fortinet Innovators – FortiSIEM - December 6, 2017
- Episode 19: Fortinet Innovators – FortiCarrier - November 9, 2017