- Set up a DHCP server if it does not currently exist in the Network.
- Connect a RJ-45 cable into the IPMI port.
- Open the new assigned IP address through a web browser. The default username and password is ADMIN/ADMIN.
- Go to Configuration > Network > LAN Interface, and change the setting from Failover to Dedicate.
- Use the IPMI View to discover the newly assigned IP address if there are several other devices in the same Network.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiManager: Third Party Blacklist Provider Workflow - September 12, 2017
- FortiManager 400E/2000E/3000F Installation Guide - September 5, 2017
- FortiManager 300E Installation Guide - September 5, 2017