- Set up a DHCP server if it does not currently exist in the Network.
- Connect a RJ-45 cable into the IPMI port.
- Open the new assigned IP address through a web browser. The default username and password is ADMIN/ADMIN.
- Go to Configuration > Network > LAN Interface, and change the setting from Failover to Dedicate.
- Use the IPMI View to discover the newly assigned IP address if there are several other devices in the same Network.
Download the IPMI View:
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- Basic FortiSwitch Installation Guide - November 28, 2017
- FortiSandbox 2000E Installation Guide - October 4, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer: Replacing FortiGate HA Pairs with Logging Enabled - October 2, 2017