Once you have successfully set up the local office FortiVoice system, you can configure office peers. Office peer trunks allow offices to call one another as if the call was made from a local extension.
To set the office peer
- Go to Trunks > Office Peers > Office Peers.
- Select New.
- Enter a name for the trunk and enable it.
- Select the trunk type.
- Enter the domain name or IP address of the remote office’s PBX.
- Select the SIP profile for the trunk.
- Select Create.
Latest posts by Mike Mielke (see all)
- FortiMail Serial Console Connection and Configuration - September 25, 2017
- FortiMail: Configuring Inbound Message Warnings - September 22, 2017
- Configuring Property Management in FortiVoice (Video) - June 7, 2017