When FortiMail decides to take action against an offending email message it can send a message to the senders and/or the recipients of any action that was taken.
This recipe guides you through the process of creating and configuring a notification profile that will allow you to stay more informed of the actions your unit is taking.
Creating a Notification Profile
First we’ll need to create a notification profile
- Go to Profile > Notification > Notification.
- Select New.
- Enter a descriptive name.
- Select the type from the dropdown menu. Generic is used in antispam, antivirus, and content profiles to notify the sender or recipient. Sender Address Rate Control only notifies the senders and the original message
- Enable the individuals you want to send the notification to: sender, recipient, or others. If you choose “others” you’ll need to enter the email addresses in the email address section.
- select an email template to use.
- Select OK.
Latest posts by Mike Mielke (see all)