Attaching the Inner Rails to the Device
- Ensure that the right and left rails are correctly identified.
- Place the inner rail against the side of the device, ensuring that the hooks on the side of the device align with the holes in the rail.
- Slide the rail towards the front of the device until the rail clicks into the locked position.
- Secure the rail to the device using the provided screw.
- Repeat the above steps for the remaining rail.
Next, see Attaching the Outer Rails to the Rack.
Latest posts by Tiara Quan (see all)
- FortiSandbox 2000E Installation Guide - October 4, 2017
- FortiAnalyzer: Replacing FortiGate HA Pairs with Logging Enabled - October 2, 2017
- FortiManager: Third Party Blacklist Provider Workflow - September 12, 2017